Unboxing X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Hot Lap Black / Red
Choose your size
X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Hattrick Helmet Black / Red / Green. This is the new version of the X-803 Ultra Carbon model with circuit configuration (Racetrack Setup). The RS version incorporates the new sport aerodynamic spoiler (RAS) and is delivered with a second dark screen. Made of carbon fiber, it has a clear "Ultrawide" visor, "RAF" (Racing Air Flow) advanced ventilation system, "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" interior padding and the new LPC system. This is the top-of-the-range helmet, the result of NolanGroup's experience at the highest levels of competition (MotoGP and SBK). It stands out for being very compact and lightweight.
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fiber composite.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- Clear screen that offers a wide field of lateral vision. It has a double action mechanism: it allows you to lock it to prevent accidental opening and it has a half-open position to drive at low speed. It can be quickly disassembled without tools and has an anti-scratch treatment.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging up. In addition, the visor incorporates a system on the outside that allows the Pinlock to be adjusted without the need to remove it.
- RAS (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler): The new rear spoiler tested in the wind tunnel has been developed by professional pilots of the brand. It offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds. The shape of the upper area reduces aerodynamic resistance behind the motorcycle fairing. It has been designed to maintain the continuous line of the aerodynamic hump of the suit. It is removable to adapt to different conditions of use / riding.
- ASD (Adjustable Stability Device): If the rear spoiler (RAS) is removed from the helmet, the upper side wings must be mounted (included in the box). It has a rear extractor with an adjustable profile in two positions to offer optimal airflow circulation and extract hot air from inside the helmet. Helps optimize aerodynamic performance and stabilize the helmet at high speeds.
- Advanced ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets on the front, upper area and on the chin guard.
- Improved chin guard compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR): the chin area has been slightly lengthened to offer more clearance and, therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, while maintaining a compact design.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control) system: the position of the inner lining can be adjusted to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Interior padding "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" made with active carbon filaments. Activated carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermoregulating, antistatic, antiallergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh inserts to promote air diffusion in the upper part of the head. They are fully removable and washable.
- Removable and washable cheek pads made of expanded foam padding.
- Emergency release system for the side padding in the event of an accident NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- It has a standard nose guard and another version specifically designed for cold and wet conditions.
- Double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|