Unboxing X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Hot Lap Black / Red
Choose your size
X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon MotoGP Helmet. This is the new version of the X-803 Ultra Carbon model with a track configuration (Racetrack Setup). The RS version features the new aerodynamic sports spoiler (RAS) and is delivered with a second dark screen. Made of carbon fibre, a clear "Ultrawide" screen, advanced “RAF” (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, interior “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” padding and the new LPC system. This is the top of the range helmet fruit of the experience of NolanGroup at the highest levels of competition (MotoGP and SBK). Notable for being very compact and lightweight.
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 shell sizes to better fit each size.
- Clear screen that offers a wide field of lateral vision. With a dual action mechanism: allowing the visor to be locked in order to avoid accidental opening and with a semi-open position for riding at low speeds. Quick tool-free release, with anti-scratch treatment.
- Includes Pinlock which avoids the formation of condensation. Also the screen incorporates a system on the exterior which allows for the Pinlock to be adjusted without having to remove it.
- RAS (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler): The new rear spoiler, tested in the wind tunnel, has been developed by professional riders of the brand. Offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds. The shape of the upper zone reduces the aerodynamic drag behind the fairing of the bike. Has been designed to maintain the continuous line of the aerodynamic hump of the suit. Removable to adapt to different conditions of use / riding.
- ASD (Adjustable Stability Device): If you remove the rear spoiler (RAS) from the helmet, you must mount the top side fins (included in the box). With a rear exhaust with profile adjustable to two positions to provide optimum movement of the airflow and to extract hot air from the inside the helmet. Helps to optimize the aerodynamic performance and stabilize the helmet at high speeds.
- Advanced ventilation system formed of adjustable air inputs on the front, upper area and in the chin guard.
- Chin guard enhanced compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR): slightly lengthened in the chin area to provide more room and, therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, but retaining a compact design.
- LPC System (Liner Positioning Control): you can regulate the position of the inner lining to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner padding made with filaments of active carbon. The active carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermo-regulating, anti-static, non-allergenic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to facilitate air diffusion over the top of the head. They are fully detachable and washable.
- Detachable and washable cheek pads made of expanded foam padding.
- Emergency release System of the side padding in the event of an accident NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- With breath guard as standard and another version specifically designed for cold and humid conditions.
- Closure with double buckle.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|
|EAN||8030635824193 8030635824209 8030635824216 8030635824223 8030635824230 8030635824247 8030635824254|