X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon Pure Sport Carbon Helmet. X-Lite evolves their most sporty helmet (the X-802RR) and gives the new X-803 the latest technological advances. The Ultra Carbon version is made with a high content of carbon fibre. Has a clear "Ultrawide" screen, advanced “RAF” (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, interior “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” padding and a new, adjustable rear spoiler. This is the top of the range helmet fruit of the experience of NolanGroup at the highest levels of competition (MotoGP and SBK).
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 shell sizes to better fit each size.
- Clear "Ultrawide" screen provides a wide field of lateral vision. With a dual action mechanism: allowing the visor to be locked in order to avoid accidental opening and with a semi-open position for riding at low speeds. Quick tool-free release, with anti-scratch treatment.
- Includes Pinlock which avoids the formation of condensation. Also the screen incorporates a system on the exterior which allows for the Pinlock to be adjusted without having to remove it.
- System of advanced ventilation RAF (Racing Air Flow), with adjustable air inlets on the front, upper area and in the chin guard. With side extractors and a rear extractor located in the spoiler for optimal circulation of the air flow.
- The new adjustable rear spoiler has been tested in the wind tunnel, offers high-efficiency aerodynamics and stabilizes your helmet at high speeds.
- Chin guard enhanced compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR): slightly lengthened in the chin area to provide more room and, therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, but retaining a compact design.
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner padding made with filaments of active carbon. The active carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermo-regulating, anti-static, non-allergenic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to facilitate air diffusion over the top of the head. They are fully detachable and washable.
- Emergency release System of the side padding in the event of an accident NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- With breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
- Closure with double buckle.
- Weight: 1310 g. for size M.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|
|EAN||8030635929768 8030635929744 8030635929720 8030635929713 8030635929706 8030635929737 8030635929751|