Since joining the United Nations Global Compact in 2020, we have made our commitment to the Environment and Sustainability our flag.
- We have promoted and encouraged respect for the environment and people, within the work team and in our facilities.
- We offer and organize training to all employees on issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- The company has appointed a person who is explicitly responsible for diversity, equity and inclusion in the work environment.
- The company's facilities are designed to meet accessibility requirements for people with physical disabilities.
- The company has neutral or inclusive washbasins.
- We have launched Internal Equality workshops to lay the foundations for Gender Equality.
- We are committed to women's products, to biker influencers and to everything that positions women in the place they deserve.
- We have changed our packaging, making it more sustainable with the environment and greatly reducing its impact.
- We have invested in recyclable plastic, sustainable lighting and waste 0 at our headquarters
- We have reduced the direct impact generated on our daily activity as a company, specifically the issue of landfills, waste generation, emissions, consumption electricity, water consumption, packaging consumption, etc.
- We have minimized the use of raw materials and supplies (cardboard boxes, paper, toner, etc.) to the bare minimum.
- We have implemented digital invoicing.
- We have favoured selective collection and recycling of all the waste that allows it.
We have launched "Plan Renove" campaigns encouraging customers to buy new products subsidized, with the delivery of used items, encouragingrecycling.
- We have promoted information campaigns that help motorcyclists better understand the risks they take and mitigate them as much as possible.
- We offer and organize training for all employees on issues related to road safety.