Acerbis X-Tour Jacket Black. Very versatile and functional touring jacket ideal for the most adventurous. Made of polyester, it has a practical removable waterproof membrane, removable thermal lining and an effective ventilation system to adapt to different weather situations. It has level 2 homologated protections on shoulders and elbows. It incorporates several pockets.
- Made of 600D polyester with high resistance water repellent.
- 600D Ripstop polyester inserts with reinforcements in key impact areas.
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane. It has sealed seams.
- Removable thermal lining (120g).
- Ventilation system by means of a modular flap on the chest, back and zips on the arms that allows an efficient regulation of the interior temperature.
- Protections on shoulders and elbows certified CE 1621-1: 2012 Level 2 Type A.
- Compartment to mount a back protector with CE certification 1621-1: 2014 Level 2 Type FB (not included).
- Adjustable waist, lower part of the jacket, cuffs and sleeve width.
- Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Stretch nylon insert on the neck.
- Reflective elements for better visibility when driving at night or in low light.
- 3 outer pockets, 1 inner waterproof pocket, 1 pocket in the thermal lining and 1 pocket in the waterproof membrane fully sealed.
- CE certified jacket according to standard pr EN 17092-3: 2018, class AA.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Vented Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip|