AGV 1947 Leather Jacket Brown. For the 70th anniversary of the brand, AGV has made the 1947 jacket. A full grain, brown cowhide jacket which symbolises he first helmet of the Italian brand. With a Korean collar, zip closure and two micro patch (one on the back and the other on the chest) which evoke the graphics and the colours of AGV at its start.
- Made of full grain cowhide.
- Cotton lining for greater comfort.
- Collar adjustable via snap button.
- Compartments on shoulders and elbows for soft Pro-Armor protections (not included).
- With 2 outer pockets and one inner one.