The Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar is a winter and mid-season suit with a great price. If you are looking for a jacket and pant with waterproof membrane for all the year, consider the analysis of this gear.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Apinestars Andes V2 Drystar Jacket Yellow Fluo / Black. Versatile touring jacket with the exclusive Alpinestars’ waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane. It stands out for the removable thermal lining and the Direct Ventilation system, consisting of two air vents on the front with thermosealed zips. These proved a direct airflow to the rider for greater ventilation on warmer days. Completeing this jacket: removable protections on shoulders and elbows, compartments for installing back and chest protectors and numerous pockets for perfect storage.
- Made in 600D polyester with reinforcement panels on the shoulders and elbows.
- Texturised PU insert on the elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Unique Alpinestars Drystar® fabric (100% waterproof and breathable), affording excellent performance in all weather conditions.
- Removable long sleeved thermal lining.
- Elasticated accordion inserts on the elbows.
- Direct Ventilation system, consisting of two air vents on the chest with thermosealed zips and two rear outlets for greater internal airflow.
- Removable protection on shoulders and elbows CE certified.
- Chest and back compartments. The Alpinestars Nucleon KR-Ci can be installed in the chest compartment and the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i / Kr-1i protectors can be installed on the back (not included).
- Reflective features for better visibility when driving at night or in poor light.
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in the driving position.
- Soft finish to the collar.
- Adjustable collar, waist, cuffs and sleeve volume.
- 5 outside pockets: 4 on the front (2 with zips) and 1 on the lower part of the back.
- Various inner pockets (one waterproof).
- Connective zip for Alpinestars jackets and pants.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community