Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex Jacket Black / Grey. Very technical touring jacket ideal for the more adventurous biker. Perfect for any weather condition thanks to the removable Gore-Tex lining, the removable sleeves and the innovative ventilation system. With removable protectors on shoulder and elbows. Combines perfectly with Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex Pants.
- The outer layer is made of numerous materials to afford excellent levels of durability, protection and lightness.
- Mainly made of polyamide with reinforcements in critical areas to afford high levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
- Welded Superfabric reinforcements with ceramic coating in key impact areas.
- Removable Gore-Tex membrane, 100% waterproof and breathable with micro-fleece lining.
- Removable sleeves that allow the jacket to be used as a gilet.
- New front ventilation system that affords an excellent air flow when the jacket is closed.
- Zipped air inlets on sleeves and shoulders for greater ventilation.
- Removable, CE certified protections on shoulders and elbows.
- PE padded compartments on the chest and back, with the possibility of inserting the Alpinestars Nucleon protector (not included).
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding or for poor light.
- Adjustable waistband for a custom fit and a secure closure.
- Adjustable sleeve width for greater fit and comfort.
- Articulated elbow construction with gusset to improve mobility and fit.
- Ample waterproof outer pockets on the front and 1 removable pocket on the back.
- Alpinestars Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- With pocket for housing the 2 litre bag hydration system (reduced capacity when used with the Bionic Neck Support).