Product currently unavailable
Alpinestars GP Pro V2 Leather Jacket for Tech-Air Black / White / Red Fluo. Top of the range sports jacket made in top quality leather with elasticated fabric inserts of high resistance. It has a practical, detachable windproof lining, interior and exterior protections on shoulders and elbows, rear aerodynamic hump, and is prepared for carrying the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag.
- Made of premium cowhide leather, 1.3 mm thick (highly durable) for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Panels of High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically placed for optimal comfort and fit.
- Kevlar fabric inserts inside the shoulders and elbows for added durability.
- Removable Alpinestars GP-R protections (CE certified) on shoulders and elbows.
- RR DSF (Dynamic Friction Shield) external sliders on the shoulders and elbows for added security.
- Predisposition for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-CiR chest protector (not included).
- Back compartment where we can mount an Alpinestars Nucleon KR-r back protector (not included).
- "Snap on" system allows for the integration of the Nucleon KR-R back protector (not included).
- Predisposition for the installation of the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag system (not included).
- LED Indicators intelligent (traffic light) on the left sleeve: indicate whether the airbag is functioning properly.
- Rear hump back designed to improve aerodynamic performance.
- Stretch polyamide panels HRSF on sleevesfor maximum comfort.
- Accordion panels on the elbows and back for increased flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Pre-curved sleeves to reduce fatigue and increase riding comfort.
- Detachable windproof lining.
- Localised perforations for greater ventilation.
- Low profile collar with ample stretch area, soft microfibre and 3D mesh finish in the interior.
- Waist adjustable via Velcro®.
- Two zipped external pockets and two internal pockets (one waterproof).
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.
- High-quality YKK® zips.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Jacket certified to standard CE-Cat.II – EPP (EU) 2016/425 Class AA.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Preinstallation for airbag Vented Removable protections With connecting zip Removable Windstopper membrane|
|EAN||8059175192692 8059175192708 8059175192715 8059175175954 8059175156748 8059175175961 8059175192722 8059175192739 8059175192746|