We bring you a best-selling Motocard jacket: the Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air. A ventilated textile jacket that triggers its sales at which temperatures rise. Do you want to know the secret of success? Stay that we tell you!
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air Jacket Black / White / Fluo. Sports jacket made of very resistant material, incorporating mesh panels and CE homologated protections. La T-GP Plus R Air is designed to offer comfort, protection and ventilation, all in one.
- Made mainly in polyester 450/600D, resistant to abrasions and very durable.
- Extensive mesh panels on the torso and sleeves for a good ventilation on warmer days.
- Mesh fabric inside for optimal transpiration and ventilation.
Protections leaders in their class.
- Bio Armor protections on elbows and shoulders, with EU certification; offers protection against impacts leader in its class.
- Chest compartment for attaching the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-Ci Protector (not included).
- Compartment on the back for attaching the back protector Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i / KR-1i (not included).
- All the protections are perforated and placed in mesh compartments in order to significantly increase their ventilation properties.
Comfort and high performance
- Sporty adjustment with pre-curved sleeves to reduce fatigue and increase riding comfort.
- Elastic accordion insertions strategically placed on the rear part of the shoulders for excellent flexibility.
- Elastic panels on the sleeves for greater movement and better adjustment.
- The collar interior is made in soft 3D mesh.
- Waist, collar and cuffs adjustable with Velcro® for a safe and personalised fit.
- The design of the elongated rear profile provides lumbar cover and avoids the jacket rising above the trousers.
- Two exterior zipped pockets and multiple inside pockets (one of them waterproof).
- Alpinestars jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Reflective detailing for better visibility when riding at night or under poor light.