Alpinestars T-Missile Air for Tech-Air Jacket Black / White / Red Fluo. Textile, sports style, summer jacket; incorporating extensive mesh panels for optimum ventilation. With homologated protections on the shoulders and elbows, and is predisposed for installation of the Alpinestars Tech-Air airbag system (not included).
- Made of multiple fabrics with large mesh panels on the front, back and sleeves for excellent ventilation.
- Bio-Air protections (CE certified Level 2) on shoulders and elbows.
- TPU double density DFS (Dyanmic Friction Shield) external sliders on the shoulders.
- Chest compartments for installing the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Back compartment for installing the Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (not included).
- Compatible with the Alpinestars Tech-Air airbag system (not included). With magnets subtly integrated into the flaps, which will activate the airbag when the jacket is closed; the electronic system of the airbag activates automatically when the jacket’s zip is closed, affording maximum safety and protection. Intelligent LED indicates (traffic light type) on the left sleeve; indicates whether the airbag is functioning correctly.
- Accordion stretch panels in the sleeves and in the area of the shoulder blades for a better fit of the Tech-Air and to provide a greater comfort and freedom of movement when riding.
- Accordion stretch panels over the elbows for more flexibility.
- Stretch fabric inserts strategically placed for better fit and comfort.
- Sleeves are pre-curved to reduce fatigue and increase comfort whilst riding.
- Reinforcing padded panels in the front and in the rear.
- Low-profile collar with finish in microfiber, and textured 3D fabric interior for added comfort.
- Waist adjustable with Velcro® straps.
- Cuff with zip and Velcro®.
- 2 zipped external pockets and 1 inside pocket, waterproof.
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Jacket is certified according to standard CE - 89/686/EEC.