Alpinestars Valparaiso 2 Drystar Jacket Black / Grey / Red. Ideal long distance jacket and prepared for any weather condition, thanks to the removable Drystar membrane, the removable thermal lining and the JVS Ventilation System. The new Valparaiso 2 ensures a highly personalised fit. Combined with the Valparaiso 2 Drystar pants they make a formidable touring suit.
- The outer layer is made of numerous materials for maximum durability, with tear and abrasion-resistant panels in critical areas.
- Removable Drystar lining, 100% waterproof and breathable, sealed seams that ensures high performance.
- Removable long-sleeved thermal lining to improve insulation at low temperatures.
- The Valparaiso Drystar includes the Jet Ventilation System (JVS) with zipped air vents at the front and generous air vents at the back. With zipped dual direction vents on arms.
- Removable CE certified Bio-Armor protection on shoulders and elbows.
- Chest and back compartments for mounting Alpinestars Nucleon protections (not included).
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding or for poor light.
- Accordion elastic inserts on the elbows to improve mobility and fit.
- Belt for adjusting waist width.
- Anatomical and pre-curved sleeve design with adjustable sleeve width.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Adjustable collar with soft lining and Velcro and magnet closure. Includes expansion gusset for greater cover.
- Ample outer pockets: 4 on the front (2 waterproof) and 1 on the back. With waterproof inner pocket.
- Alpinestars Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- The lower part of the back is longer than the front for greater comfort and greater protection in riding position.
- High quality YKK zips with double slider on the front zip.