The Belstaff Jubilee Brooklands is a waterproof jacket with thermal layer on its inside. It has a vintage and retro look, that reminds us the classical British style of some decades ago and it will be a very useful jacket for those who need an urban waterproof jacket with a very distinct style.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Belstaff Jubilee Brooklands Cotton Limited Edition Jacket Russet. Classic cut bomber jacket with a sporty look. Made of cotton waxed with soya oil, the fabric presents an unusual worn look. With a Miporex® waterproof membrane and removable thermal vest.
- Made of 8 ounce cotton waxed with soya oil.
- Incorporating a Miporex® membrane with sealed seams.
- Sleeves lined with fixed 60g thermal padding.
- Removable 150g Micro-Valtherm thermal vest.
- Removable D30 protections on shoulders and elbows, certified according to normatives 89/686/CEE and CE EN 1621-1:2012.
- Compartment for the back protector (not included).
- Cotton lining inside and in pockets.
- Corduroy inserts inside the collar, waist and cuffs.
- Reinforcement padding on shoulders and elbows with the characteristic diamond pattern.
- Adjustable collar, waist and cuffs.
- Metal aerators under the arm.
- 4 pockets on the front: upper ones with flap and buttons, lower with zip.
- 1 inside zipped pocket.
- Belstaff logo embroidered on the belt loop that covers the belt buckle.
- Patch sewn on the lapel.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community