Summer is coming, good weather and already there’s not enough time to go out on our “ride”. Winter just drags on! So we’re going to compare the best vented motorcycle jackets that you can currently buy.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Air Frame D1 Tex Jacket Black / Yellow Fluo. Very light and comfortable summer jacket made of a combination of QuickDry dan mesh fabric for greater ventilation. The Air Frame D1 Tex jacket stands out for incorporating certified composite protections on shoulders and elbows. It is the evolution of the successful Air-Frame Tex model.
- QuickDry fabric.
- Mesh fabric inserts.
- Removable composite protections on shoulders and elbows, certified to standard EN 1621.1.
- Prepared for mounting the G1 type back protector (not included).
- Adjustable waist, cuffs and collar.
- Dainese Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Adjustable sleeve width with Anti-float adjustment.
- Soft inserts in the collar.
- Soft stretch inserts on the cuffs.
- Removable windproof membrane, in order to better adapt to the weather conditions at each time.
- Perforated Sanitized inner lining for greater ventilation.
- Areas of perforated fabric for greater ventilation.
- Reflective elements for greater visibility at night or in poor light.
- 2 Outer pockets on the front.
- 1 Interior pocket.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community