Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Jacket Black / Ebony. Ideal for driving in the colder areas of the planet, this jacket adapts perfectly to any weather condition. With removable down lining for superb thermal performance (can be used separately), laminated Gore-Tex® membrane (45.000 mm) for unmatched protection in the event of rain, and vents with zip for warmer days. It also has innovative features such as some pockets for quickly stowing the gloves and a lumbar band for a perfect fit to the body. This jacket is made of nylon 6.6 with reinforcements in Trixior D-Tec fabric at key points of impact and incorporates homologated protectors on shoulders, elbows and back for excellent resistance and protection.
- Made of Nylon 6.6, extremely resistant to abrasion.
- TRIXIOR D-TEC fabric inserts in critical areas of impact.
- Removable composite protections on shoulders and elbows CE certified according to normative EN 1621.1 Level 2.
- Pro-Armor back protector certified according to normative EN 1621.1 Level 2.
- Prepared for a Double Chest protector (not included).
Ergonomics & Comfort
- Ergonomic lumbar band adjustable via Velcro.
- Zipless, neoprene cuff for maximum comfort.
- Collar and sleeve width are adjustable.
- Dainese Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane laminated with the outer fabric (level HH: 45.000 mm).
- Removable down lining/interior jacket (700 Fill Power). Can be used separately.
- Air inlets directed to the chest and back (all with waterproof zips).
- Removable high collar for extra protection against adverse weather conditions.
- Idraflap front closure.
- Reflective TRIXIOR threads for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 3 external waterproof pockets (2 in the front and 1 cargo type in the rear).
- 2 pockets under the arms designed to quickly stow the gloves at a stop.
- Jacket certified according to Standard CE EN 17092.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community