Dainese D-Explorer 2 Gore-Tex Jacket Black / Ebony. The perfect jacket for adventurers is renewed. The D-Explorer is deal for all types of weather conditions thanks to the water repellent material, the removable thermal lining with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane and the ventilation system via modular flaps on the chest and back. With level 2 homologated protections on the shoulder, elbows and back. With various pockets and fit possibilities. They have been manufactured to offer maximum comfort and safety.
- Duratex fabric.
- Mesh fabric,
- Quick Dry fabric.
- Trixior D-TEC fabric in key impact areas .
- Removable, composite protections on the elbows and shoulders certified to standard EN 1621.1 Level 2.
- Pro-Armor back protector (included) certified to standard EN 1621.1 Level 2.
- Prepared for installing the Pro-Armor Chest protector (not included).
- Elasticated inserts.
- Elastic inserts in elbows.
- Adjustment of the collar, sleeves, waist and cuffs.
- Sleeves with anti-float fit.
- With Dainese Jacket-Trouser connecting zip.
- Removable thermal lining with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane. Can be used separately.
- External fabric with water repellent treatment.
- Air vents on sleeves.
- Modular flap system on chest and back.
- Sanitized inner lining.
- Reflective TRIXIOR threads for greater visibility under poor light conditions.
- 2 waterproof front pockets.
- 2 cargo type pockets.
- 1 inside pocket.
- 1 document holder on sleeve.
- Jacket certified to standard prEN 17092.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Vented Waterproof Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip|