Dainese Energyca Air Tex Jacket Black / Black. Ventilated jacket with an aggressive design, made of a combination of very resistant Cordura Comfort fabric and large mesh fabric panels. It has a removable windproof membrane to adapt perfectly to the climatic conditions of each moment. Incorporates certified composite protections on shoulders and elbows and aluminum plates on the outside of the shoulders.
- Cordura Comfort fabric.
- Mesh fabric.
- Removable composite protectors on elbows and shoulders certified according to standard EN 1621.1.
- Replaceable aluminum plate in the shoulder area.
- Predisposition to mount a back protector type G (not included).
- Provision for a Double Chest chest protector (not included).
- Adjustable waist, collar and cuffs.
- Adjustable sleeve width.
- Extended rear area for greater comfort in the driving position.
- Jacket-pants connecting zipper.
- Removable windproof membrane, to better adapt to the weather conditions at any given time.
- NanoFeel® inner lining with silver ion treatment.
- Perforated mesh fabric zones for better ventilation.
- Reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- 2 outer pockets on the front.
- 1 inside pocket with zipper.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Vented Removable protections With connecting zip Removable Windstopper membrane|