Analysis of the Dainese Gore-Tex Gran Turismo jacket, would it be the best GT motorcycle jacket? Check out all the information, features and prices on this motorcycle jacket and his pants, the perfect set to accompany your Touring motorbike!
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Gran Turismo Gore-Tex Jacket Black / Fluo-Yellow. Very safe, practical and comfortable technical Jacket, ideal for long distances and in all kinds of conditions. Made in Nylon 6.6 with Armacor reinforcements, with waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex laminated membrane, direct air inlets and an inner thermal jacket that can be used separately. Incorporating certified composite protections on the shoulders and elbows, and Pro-Armor back protector. This jacket combines perfectly with the Dainese Gran Turismo pants.
- Made of extremely abrasion resistant Nylon 6.6.
- Armacor fabric inserts with inserts of Kevlar in critical areas.
- Removable composite protections on shoulders and elbows CE certified according to normative EN 1621.1. Level 2.
- Pro-Armor back protector certified according to normative EN 1621.1. Level 2.
- Prepared for a Double Chest protector (not included).
- Inner belt in the lumbar region.
- Detachable gaiters in the cuffs.
- Adjustable collar.
- Sleeves with Quick Fit via zip.
- Dainese Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Detachable, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane laminated with the outer fabric (level HH: 45.000 mm).
- Removable thermal lining/inner Jacket (can be used separately).
- Direct air inlets, with zip in the chest area, and in the back.
- Removable thermal collar.
- Idraflap front closure.
- 3M Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 2 pockets waterproof on the front.
- 2 pockets under the arms designed to quickly stow the gloves on a stop.
- 2 waterproof inner pockets.
- 1 waterproof pocket on the lower part of the back.
- Jacket certified according to the Standard CE EN 17092.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community