Dainese Sauris D-Dry Jacket Black / Fallen Rock / Vermillion Orange. With large mesh inserts for maximum comfort at high temperatures and a practical outer jacket with waterproof D-Dry® membrane for optimal performance on rainy days. Made of Cordura, with D-Stone fabric reinforcements in key points of impact and homologated protectors on shoulders and elbows for excellent resistance and protection.
- Made of Cordura.
- D-Stone fabric inserts in critical areas of impact.
- Highly resistant mesh structure.
- With removable composite protections on the shoulders and elbows certified to standard EN 1621.1.
- Prepared for a Type G back protector (not included).
- Prepared for a Double Chest protector (not included).
Ergonomics & Comfort
- Collar adjustable via Velcro.
- Dainese Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Highly ventilated mesh (70%).
- Interior jacket with laminated D-Dry® membrane, waterproof and breathable (level HH: 20.000 mm).
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 3 external pockets (2 on the front and 1 cargo type in the rear).
- Jacket certified according to Standard CE EN 17092.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Vented Waterproof Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip|
|Reference||J.DA.SAURIS DRY N/BG/N-05A|