Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £161.48.
Choose your size
Dainese Tonale D-Dry Jacket Black / Lava-Red / Black. Touring jacket that perfectly combines versatility, comfort, and protection; it has been designed to offer excellent performance in any weather condition. The innovative D-Dry® XT stretch membrane laminated with the outer fabric (also elastic), guarantees the water tightness and maximum comfort. The removable thermal lining, which can be used separately, provides great warmth on colder days. And the ventilation system (with air inlets and outlets with zip) allows you to regulate the flow of internal air when the temperature rises. Completing this jacket: composite removable protections on shoulders and elbows for maximum safety, and numerous regulations for a perfect fit.
- Elastic Nylon
- D-Stone fabric inserts in critical areas of impact.
- Detachable composite protections on elbows and shoulders certified according to standard EN 1621.1.
- Predisposition to mount a type G back protector (not included).
- Neck, cuffs, sleeves, waist and lower part of the jacket adjustable.
- Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Waterproof D-Dry® XT (20000 mm) membrane, laminated and elastic.
- Detachable thermal lining (can be used separately).
- Ventilation system with 2 zipped air inlets on the chest and 2 zipped air outlets on the back.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 3 external pockets (2 waterproof on the front and 1 cargo type in the back).
- Inner pockets.
- Pockets in the thermal lining.