Dainese X-Tourer D-Dry Jacket Black / Red. Extremely versatile and comfortable touring jacket. Made of Cordura with inserts in D-Stone, the X-Tourer is perfectly suited to all kinds of weather conditions thanks to the removable, waterproof and breathable D-Dry membrane, to the air inlets and the removable thermal lining which can be used separately. Incorporates removable composite protections on shoulders and elbows. Completing this jacket: reflective inserts, ample adjustment possibilities and multiple pockets.
- D-Stone fabric inserts in critical areas of impact.
- Detachable, composite protections on shoulders, elbows, and knees certified to normative EN 1621.1.
- Prepared for a type G back protector (not included).
- Prepared for a Double Chest protector (not included).
- Adjustable cuffs, sleeves, waist and collar.
- Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Removable, waterproof and breathable D-Dry Membrane. HH Ratio of 20.000 mm of water in column.
- Removable thermal lining 130gr. (can be used separately).
- Ventilation System via panels in the area in the chest and the back for increased ventilation.
- Air inlets with zip on the sleeves.
- Idraflap -front closure.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Buttons coated with rubber at critical points.
- 4 outer pockets on the front (2 waterproof).
- 2 inside pockets.
- 1 waterproof inside pocket.
- 1 pocket on the back.
- Jacket certified according to CE EN 17092.