Furygan Appalachian Vented 2W1 Jacket Black / Grey / Red. Touring jacket that highlights its highly resistant ventilated mesh together with the removable thermal lining with a waterproof membrane, and a sophisticated ASF ventilation system to adapt to different weather conditions. Made of durable, high-resistance polyester fabric against abrasion and cuts, it incorporates protections on shoulders and elbows as well as provision for a back protector (not included).
- Made of high tenacity polyester fabric that is very durable and resistant to abrasion and cuts. It has a water repellent treatment.
- Heavy-duty ventilated mesh panels on the front, sleeves and back.
- Removable 2W1 thermal lining, with waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane.
- Air Flow System ventilation system composed of adjustable zippered air inlets for proper air circulation.
- Built-in D3O protections on shoulders and elbows with CE EN1621:1 level 1 certification.
- Predisposition to mount D3O back protector (not included).
- Predisposition to mount Furygan LNR chest protector (not included).
- Strategically placed reinforcements.
- Adjustable waist strap for optimal fit.
- Adjustable sleeve width.
- Jacket-pants connecting zipper.
- 10 pockets: 6 exterior, 4 interior pockets (2 waterproof pockets).
- Reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections With connecting zip|
|Season||For winter All year|