Furygan Brevent 3W1 Jacket Pearl / Grey / Anthracite. Very versatile jacket ideal for Touring-Adventure use with removable waterproof membrane, removable thermal lining, and ASF Max ventilation system to adapt to different weather conditions. Made of durable polyester fabric with high resistance against abrasion and cuts, it incorporates protections on shoulders and elbows as well as a predisposition for a back protector (not included). It is compatible with the Fury Airbag System.
- Made of highly durable polyester fabric that is highly resistant to abrasion and cuts. It has water repellent treatment.
- Removable waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Air Flow System Max ventilation system composed of zipped adjustable air inlets on the arms, shoulders, and back for proper air circulation.
- Wide modular and foldable ventilated panel at the back.
- Built-in D3O protections on shoulders and elbows with CE EN1621: 1 level 1 certification.
- Predisposition to mount D3O back protector (not included).
- Adjustable waist and bottom of the jacket by means of a velcro strap for an optimal fit.
- Adjustable sleeve width.
- Jacket-pants connection zip.
- 9 pockets: 6 outside (1 pocket on the back), 3 inside pockets (1 of them waterproof).
- Reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- Neoprene inserts on the neck.
- Compatible with the Fury Airbag System.
- Jacket certified according to standards EN 17092 AA.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Vented Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip|