Leatt 4.5 Lite Jacket Forge. Waterproof jacket, very light and comfortable, devised for off-road. Made of stretch Softshell, with large, zipped air inlets for good ventilation. The 4.5 Lite has removable sleeves and is compatible with the use of neck braces or integral protections.
- Made of Softshell fabric, very elastic, light and waterproof.
- Waterproof and breathable material with 10.000 mmm water column.
- Large ventilations with bidirectional zips on the front and zipped side vents on the back.
- Pre-curved sleeves removable via zips which allow the jacket to also be used as a gilet.
- Stretch, ergonomic cut which affords great comfort to the users with roost deflectors or full protections.
- Inserts of Brush Guard reinforced fabric on the elbows to protect against trees, bushes or stones.
- Wrists adjustable via Velcro for greater comfort and a custom fit.
- Reinforcements of laminated fabric on the elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Collar compatible with the use of neck braces. The collar can cover the brace.
- 1 pocket on the lower back.
- Reflective inserts on the rear.
- Premium YKK zips.
- Reinforced seams for greater durability.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||Waterproof Neck brace compatible Removable sleeves|