Choose your size
Leatt 5.5 Enduro Jacket Forge. The new 5.5 Enduro stands out for being lighter than the previous models. It is a jacket designed for off-road, manufactured from very durable and water resistant material with reinforcements on the elbows. It is compatible with the use of neck braces, without renouncing maximum comfort. The folding neck system, allows you to choose between covering the brace with the extensible collar on colder days, or fold it away for those warmer days or moments. With air inlets for good ventilation and predisposition for mounting the hydration system.
- New construction, very lightweight, durable and water repellent.
- Spandura stretch panels for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Pre-curved sleeves removable via zips which allow the jacket to also be used as a gilet.
- Rear internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system (up to 3 litres).
- Reinforced Brush Guard fabric inserts on the elbows to protect against trees, bushes or stones.
- Ventilation apertures: two on the chest, two on the arms and two on the back.
- ¾ Ergonomic cut that provides great comfort to users with roost deflectors or body armour.
- Arms, wrists, and waist adjustable for enhanced comfort and a custom fit.
- With 9 pockets (5 of them waterproof and one that is compatible with touch screens designed to house the mobile).
- Removable collar compatible with neck brace. The collar can cover the brace.
- Compatible with body armour.
- Reflective inserts in the rear.
- Premium YKK zips.
- Reinforced seams for greater durability.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||Neck brace compatible Removable sleeves|
|Reference||J.LB.5.5 END-23 FORGE|