Macna Aerocon Jacket Black. Ventilated jacket in durable 600D polyester and 6mm Ripstop fabric that offers excellent resistance against abrasion and cuts. Ventilated 3D mesh panels provide superior ventilation and breathability for hot summer days. It incorporates protections on shoulders and elbows with CE certification and predisposition for chest and back protectors.
- Made of 600D polyester and 6mm Ripstop fabric for excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and cuts.
- Inner lining in polyester mesh.
- Ventilated 3D mesh panels on the chest, back and sleeves for excellent breathability and air circulation.
- Removable protections on shoulders and elbows with CE Level 1 EN 1621-1: 2012 certification
- Predisposition to mount CE chest and back protectors (not included).
- Stretch panels in strategic areas for greater freedom of movement.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs for a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable forearm with rotating buckle for optimal fit in riding position.
- Zip-Grip zip that facilitates closing with gloves thanks to the rigid triangular piece.
- 2 outer pockets and quick access pocket on the back.
- Clip with snap button for jacket-pants connection.
- Macna short jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Laminated reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- Prepared for use with the Macna Vision Tech high visibility vest (not included).
- Compatible with VISION 2C LED lighting system (not included).