Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Macna Bazooka Jacket Black / Night Eye. Very versatile and functional technical jacket. It stands out for its high visibility, thanks to the “Night Eye” material, a type of polyamide that incorporates particles, invisible by day, that reflect light at night, turning the grey fabric of the jacket into luminous fabric. It's perfect for all year round, thanks to the removable waterproof membrane, the detachable thermal lining and the ample vented mesh panels to easily adapt to the weather conditions. Incorporating homologated protections on shoulders and elbows for greater safety.
- Made in resistant Ripstop polyester with cowhide panels on shoulders and elbows. The grey fabric of the jacket is of “Night Eye” material: a type of polyamide that incorporates microscopic particles, invisible by day, that reflect light at night (even over long distances), turning the grey fabric of the jacket into luminous fabric thus considerably enhancing visibility.
- 3D mesh inner lining.
- Detachable Raintex+ breathable and waterproof membrane.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Ample zipped ventilation panels on the front, back and sleeves for excellent airflow.
- Prepared for the installation of the Macna heated "Hot Vest" (not included).
- Detachable Safetech protections on the shoulders and elbows certified CE Level 2.
- Back compartment EVA foam padding (12mm) where we can mount a CE certified back protector (not included).
- Practical zip inside the cuff to join the sleeve to the waterproof membrane; avoiding it coming free, ensuring impermeability right up to the edge ans facilitating access.
- Adjustable waist, sleeve width and cuffs.
- Macna jacket-pants connecting zips (long and short).
- Detachable hood.
- Key fob on the front.
- Laminated reflective inserts to further enhance visibility.
- 2 outer pockets.
Combine it with
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community