Macna Sonar Jacket Black / Night Eye / Neon Yellow. The versatile Sonar jacket is made of 600D polyester and Durylon that offer high durability and resistance to abrasion. A fixed waterproof membrane keeps you dry, while the removable thermal lining and Airscoop air intakes allow you to adapt to weather conditions. It incorporates protections on shoulders and elbows with CE certification and predisposition for back and chest protector for complete safety on the road.
The “Night Eye” version also stands out for its high visibility, thanks to its material, a type of polyamide that incorporates particles that reflect light at night, turning the grey fabric of the jacket into luminous fabric.
- Made of 600D polyester and Durylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
- The grey fabric of the jacket is of “Night Eye” material: a type of polyamide that incorporates microscopic particles, invisible by day, that reflect light at night (even over long distances), turning the greater part of the jacket into luminous fabric thus considerably enhancing visibility.
- Inner lining in polyester mesh.
- Raintex waterproof and breathable fixed membrane.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Removable protections on shoulders and elbows with CE Level 1 EN 1621-1: 2012 certification.
- Compartments predisposed for chest and back protectors (not included).
- Airscoop ventilation panels that allow air to pass through, but block rainwater thanks to its layer system.
- Adjustable sleeves and cuffs for an optimal fit.
- Waist adjustable via a strap.
- 2 outer pockets on the front.
- Loop with snap button to join the jacket with the pants.
- Macna short jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Laminated reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- Compatible with VISION 2C LED lighting system (not included).