Oxford Dakota 2.0 Lady Jacket Black. Touring-style jacket specifically designed for women. Made of polyester, it features a waterproof membrane, detachable thermal lining and air inlets with zips to be able to adapt easily to different climatic situations. In addition, it has removable certified protections on shoulders and elbows for added security.
- Made of polyester 600D.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Removable, long sleeve thermal Lining.
- Two air inlets with zip at the front and rear to provide effective regulation of the internal airflow.
- Removable protectors on shoulders and elbows certified to CE – Level 1.
- Compartment in the back with foam padding, in which we can mount a back protector (not included).
- Collar with edge in fully adjustable neoprene, which prevents chafing and enhances comfort.
- Storm front flap for greater impermeability.
- Cuffs and waist are adjustable.
- Sleeves are pre-curved for added comfort.
- 2 outer pockets and 3 internal pockets.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Jacket CE certified Class A.
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections|
|Season||For winter All year|