Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Oxford Montreal 3.0 Lady Jacket Black / Fuchsia. Adventure style jacket especially designed for women. Made of polyester with reinforcements in critical areas for maximum durability and resistance. With a waterproof membrane, detachable thermal lining and air inlets with zip to be able to adapt easily to different climatic situations. Incorporates removable certified protections on shoulders and elbows. With multiple regulations for a superb fit and comfort.
- Made of 600D polyester with panels of durable Dobby fabric and internal reinforcements at key points for maximum performance.
- Waterproof membrane with Rainseal technology.
- Long sleeve, removable thermal lining.
- Ventilations with water resistant zips on the front, back and sleeves (zips on the sleeves are dual direction).
- Removable protections on shoulders and elbows CE certified to standard 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Compartments for elbow guards are external for easy access.
- Foam padded compartment for installing a back protector (not included).
- External reinforcements in Ripstop fabric on the shoulders and elbows for maximum resistance.
- Stretch accordion panels on the back and above the elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Neck with soft fabric on the inside and finished in neoprene for added comfort.
- Adjustable neck, cuffs, waist, lower part of the jacket and sleeve width.
- Fold out hood for the rain. Can be stowed in the collar via a zip.
- Double zip front with flap for extra waterproofing.
- ‘Enduro’ main zip thick and very durable.
- 5 outside pockets (4 on the front and 1 on back), 3 inner pockets (1 on the front flap and 1 pocket in the thermal lining.
- Premium nylon stitching. With hidden seams and reinforcement stitching in critical areas for added strength.
- Back longer than the front for added coverage and protection.
- Short Oxford jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community