Oxford Montreal 4.0 MS Dry2Dry Jacket Black / Gray / Red. Sports design jacket made of polyester with a Dry2Dry waterproof membrane, removable thermal lining and zippered air inlets to easily adapt to different weather conditions. Incorporates certified protections on shoulders and elbows. It stands out for being very versatile and functional.
- Made of HD polyester for greater abrasion resistance and durability.
- Reinforcements in strategic areas for greater durability.
- Removable long-sleeved thermal lining.
- Dry2Dry™ 10,000mm fully waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Removable protectors on shoulders and elbows certified CE - Level 1.
- Compartment on the back with foam padding, in which we can mount a back protector (not included).
- Ventilation system made up of 5 waterproof zippers, for a correct air flow.
- Accordion stretch panels on the elbows for greater flexibility and comfort.
- Neck with neoprene lining for greater comfort.
- Adjustable neck, cuffs, waist and sleeve width.
- 5 outside pockets.
- Short jacket-pants connecting zipper.
- Reflective details for better visibility when driving at night or in low light.
- CE Level A certified jacket.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections With connecting zip|
|Reference||J.OX.MONTRE 4.0 NEG/GRI/RJ|