Rev'it! Defender Pro GTX Jacket Grey / Red. This is the perfect jacket for the more adventurous. Made in Teflon-coated PWR polyamide, with a removable waterproof Gore-Tex membrane with Micro Grid Backer technology and VCS ventilation system via modular flaps and zips to adapt easily to different climatic conditions. Completing the Defender Pro CE homologated Seeflex protections on shoulders and elbows, level 2 back protector, multiple pockets and numerous adjustments. This jacket combines perfectly with the adventure Defender Pro Rev'it pants.
- Made from PWR 750D polyamide with Teflon coating for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Reinforcements in polyamide PWR 1000D with Teflon coating in critical impact areas.
- Detachable Seeflex protections (certified CE – Level 2) in the shoulders and elbows.
- Seesoft RV level 2 back protector (included).
- Reinforced safety seams.
- Detachable Gore-Tex® membrane, waterproof, breathable and windproof with Micro Grid Backer technology. Stands out for offering excellent abrasion resistance, breathability and lightness.
- VCS Aquadefence ventilations via modular chest flap and large air inlets with zips on the arms, front and rear that allow efficient regulation of interior temperature. If the panel is closed, the system guarantees full impermeability.
- High collar with adjustable Flexisnap system.
- Straps adjustable in height on the sides and arms.
- Cuffs, waist, lower part of the jacket and sleeve width are adjustable
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Outer pockets on the front, inside pockets and sleeve pocket.
- Extensible pocket via zip on the back.
- Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Predisposition for high visibility Connector Neon HV gilet (not included).
- Compatible with the cooling Challenger gilet.
- Predisposition to mount a neck brace.