Rev'it! Horizon 3 H2O Jacket Black / Red. All-season waterproof jacket, ideal for adventure use in different weather conditions. Made of very resistant and light 450D double-layer polyester with Ripstop reinforcements. Its versatility stands out thanks to the removable thermal lining together with the VCS Aquadefence ventilation system through zippers on the front and rear extractors that offer excellent thermal control. Incorporates Seeflex™ protections and predisposition for back and chest protector (not included).
- Made of 450D 2L polyester with high resistance against abrasion.
- Reinforcements in Ripstop 2L fabric in critical areas for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Fully waterproof and breathable Hydratex® Lite laminated membrane.
- VCS Aquadefence ventilation system made up of waterproof zippered air inlets on the front with large 3D ventilated mesh panels and rear extractors that offer excellent air circulation.
- Removable Seeflex™ protections on shoulders and elbows with CE level 2 certification.
- Predisposition to mount Seesoft™ level 2 back protector (not included).
- Predisposition to mount Seesoft™ level 2 chest protector (not included).
- Wind flap on the central zipper.
- Flexisnap neck closure for a custom fit.
- Collar with soft fabric finish for greater comfort.
- V cuffs for better comfort.
- Adjustable sleeve width with snap button.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs with straps.
- 2 pockets on the front and 2 inside pockets.
- Short and long jacket-pants connection zipper.
- Reflective details for better visibility when driving at night or in low light.
- Predisposition for Rev'it!® Connector Neon reflective vest.