Choose your size
Spidi Beta Pro Jacket Black. The more "pro" urban jacket of Spidi. Manufactured with a laminated triple layer with Dermizax® membrane (100% waterproof and extremely breathable) and Cebonner® high-strength outer fabric with H2Out treatment. The removable thermal lining, that provides great warmth and versatility, is ideal for colder days and can be used separately. Completing this jacket: the protectors in shoulders and CE certified and a practical detachable hood.
- Made in Cebonner®: high-performance recycled nylon fabric, very resistant to abrasion and to breakage. With H2Out treatment (waterproof, windproof and breathable).
- Dermizax® Membrane from Toray®: this particular membrane of molecular control is coupled directly to the outer fabric, ensuring 100% waterproofing, extremely fast breathability and minimum levels of condensation.
- Fixed 3D mesh lining for increased breathability.
- Removable thermal lining with 150g padding, which can be used separately.
- Detachable Warrior Lite protections on the shoulders and elbows with CE certification EN1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Prepared for installing a Warrior back protector Z53, Z54, Z147 or Z172 (not included).
- Zips on the sides to adjust volume.
- Adjustable Cuffs with snap buttons.
- Elasticated inner Lycra cuffs.
- Small 3M ScotchliteTM reflective details.
- 2 outer pockets with thermosealed zips.
- 2 interior pockets (one under the front flap).
- Hood removable by zip.
- Jacket certified according to standard PrEn 17092-4:2017 Class A.
|Riding Style||Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections|
|Season||For winter All year|
|EAN||8030161344103 8030161344110 8030161344127 8030161344134|