Spidi Terranet WindOut Jacket Ice / Red. Summer touring/adventure jacket, very versatile and functional, designed to offer maximum performance in warm climates. Incorporating extensive mesh panels for good ventilation and a practical windproof WindOut membrane, which allows you to easily adapt to different climatic conditions. With removable, level 2 homologated Warrior Lite protections on shoulders and elbows. It has multiple pockets and numerous adjustments (Ergofit System).
- Made of high tenacity polyester with elastic Extra Tenax inserts manufactured in Nylon 6.6. to provide excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Extensive, ventilated mesh panels on the front, arms and rear.
- Removable, windproof WindOut Membrane to be able to adapt better to the climatic conditions of each moment.
- Removable Warrior Lite protections on shoulders and elbows certified EN1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Compartment for installing a back protector (not included).
- Prepared for installing a L30 thermal lining (not included).
- Prepared for installing a X47 waterproof membrane (not included).
- Mesh fabric inner lining for greater breathability.
- Adjustable regulation belt at the waist.
- Neck with EST adjustable system.
- Sleeve width adjustable for added fit and comfort.
- Cuffs adjustable with Velcro.
- Built in Ergofit System.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 2 external pockets.
- 1 interior pocket with zip.
- Pocket on the lower back.
- Jacket certified to standard CE PrEn PrEn 17092-3:2017 Class A.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Vented Removable protections Removable Windstopper membrane|