Since joining the United Nations Global Compact in 2020, we have made our commitment to the Environment and Sustainability our flag.
- We have promoted and encouraged respect for the environment and people, within the work team and in our facilities.
- We offer and organize training to all employees on issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- The company has appointed a person who is explicitly responsible for diversity, equity and inclusion in the work environment.
- The company's facilities are designed to meet accessibility requirements for people with physical disabilities.
- The company has neutral or inclusive washbasins.
- We have launched Internal Equality workshops to lay the foundations for Gender Equality.
- We are committed to women's products, to biker influencers and to everything that positions women in the place they deserve.
- We have changed our packaging, making it more sustainable with the environment and greatly reducing its impact.
- We have invested in recyclable plastic, sustainable lighting and waste 0 at our headquarters
- We have reduced the direct impact generated on our daily activity as a company, specifically the issue of landfills, waste generation, emissions, consumption electricity, water consumption, packaging consumption, etc.
- We have minimized the use of raw materials and supplies (cardboard boxes, paper, toner, etc.) to the bare minimum.
- We have implemented digital invoicing.
- We have favoured selective collection and recycling of all the waste that allows it.
- We have launched "Plan Renove" campaigns encouraging customers to buy new products subsidized, with the delivery of used items, encouraging recycling.
- We have promoted information campaigns that help motorcyclists better understand the risks they take and mitigate them as much as possible.
- We offer and organize training for all employees on issues related to road safety.