Apinestars Andes V2 Drystar Honda Grey / Red / Blue Pants. Versatile touring pants with the exclusive Alpinestars’ waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane. They stand out for the removable thermal lining and the Direct Ventilation system, consisting of two air vents on the front with thermosealed zips. These proved a direct airflow to the rider for greater ventilation on warmer days. Completeing these pants: removable protections on the knees and numerous pockets for perfect storage.
- Made in 600D polyester with reinforcement panels on the knees and rear.
- Texturised PU insert on the knees for greater abrasion resistance.
- Unique Alpinestars Drystar® fabric (100% waterproof and breathable), affording excellent performance in all weather conditions.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Elasticated accordion inserts on the knees.
- Direct Ventilation system, consisting of two air vents on the front with thermosealed zips.
- Removable knee guards CE certified.
- Option of attaching Alpinestars Hip guards (not included).
- Reflective features for better visibility when driving at night or in poor light.
- 3D pre-curved knees for increased comfort in the driving position.
- Removable braces.
- Adjustable waist and leg ends.
- 4 outside pockets (2 of which are waterproof).
- Connective zip for Alpinestars jackets and pants.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections With connecting zip Standard sizing|
|Season||For winter All year|