Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Pants Ice Grey / Dark Grey. Versatile touring pants with the exclusive Alpinestars’ waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane. They stand out for the removable thermal lining and the Direct Ventilation system, consisting of two air vents on the front with thermosealed zips. These provide a direct airflow to the rider for greater ventilation on warmer days. Completing these pants: removable protections on the knees and numerous pockets for perfect storage.
- Made in advanced reinforced polyester fabric for greater durability.
- With the exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® fabric (100% waterproof and breathable), affording excellent performance in all weather conditions.
- Removable thermal lining for greater insulation at low temperatures.
- Direct air inlets in the thigh area for optimum ventilation.
- Printed polymer reinforced texture on the key knee areas for greater abrasion resistance.
- Elasticated accordion inserts on the knees.
- Removable Nucleon Flex Plus protections on shoulders and elbows CE EN1621-1:2012 Level 1 certified.
- The internal compartment on the knee allows for the adjustment of the protection to various knee lengths.
- Option of attaching Alpinestars Bio-Flex Hip guards (not included).
- Reflective features for better visibility when driving at night or in poor light.
- Pre-curved knees for increased comfort in the driving position.
- Tapered fit for greater comfort.
- Removable, adjustable braces.
- Waist adjustable with buckle and stretch material for an optimised fit.
- Cargo pockets.
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Pants certified to standard CE PrEn 17092 Cat. II Class A.
|Features||Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections With connecting zip Standard sizing|
|Season||For winter All year|
|Reference||P.AL.ANDES V3 IC/GR-9037|