Alpinestars Streetwise Drystar Pants Black. Designed in multiple fabrics, it has ballistic nylon reinforcements for maximum abrasion resistance, and strategically placed stretch panels for maximum flexibility and comfort. Stands out for its versatility, thanks to the laminated Drystar® membrane, to the air inlets with zip and removable thermal lining which allows you to adapt to the different climatic conditions. Completing these pants: homologated protections in the knees, and reflective details for added safety.
- Made of a combination of multiple fabrics for optimum levels of fit, comfort and durability.
- Laminated Drystar® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable).
- Very soft fixed mesh lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Detachable thermal lining (with 100g padding in the area of the thighs, and 80g in the legs).
- Ballistic nylon inserts (extremely durable) in strategic areas.
- Elastic inserts on the back of the knee and waist for increased flexibility and comfort.
- 2 air inlets with zip in the area of the thighs for greater circulation of internal airflow.
- Bio Armor knee guards (certified to CE – Level 1).
- Prepared for mounting the Nucleon KR-H hip protector (not included).
- Silicone print in the seat area for better grip to the seat.
- Velcro adjustable Waist.
- Velcro fit at the ankle.
- Several strips to adjust the volume in the area of the legs.
- 2 exterior pockets with zip.
- Reflective details on the sides to be more visible for night driving or in low light.
- Alpinestars Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- CE certified pants.