Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar Pants Black. Extremely durable and very versatile touring pants. Thanks to the removable waterproof Drystar® membrane, removable thermal lining and the ventilation panels they offer superb performance under any weather condition. With homologated protections on the knees and hips for greater safety and a pre-curved design for maximum comfort in the riding position.
- New, anatomically profiled design for maximum comfort on long journeys.
- Made with a combination of different materials, with highly abrasion resistant fabric and knee and seat reinforcements for maximum durability and protection.
- Detachable Drystar® membrane (100% breathable and waterproof) for superb performance under any weather condition.
- Fixed, soft, mesh lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Ventilations with zips on the thighs to regulate internal airflow.
- Removable soft protection on the knees with CE certification.
- Detachable Nucleon KR-H protections on the hips
- Leather reinforcement panel on the interior area of the knees.
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding or for poor light.
- Accordion elastic inserts in the lumbar area for greater flexibility.
- Soft inner lining on the waist and padded panel on the rear for maximum comfort.
- Pre-curved legs for greater comfort in the riding position.
- Regulations on the waist, the calves and the leg ends for a perfect fit.
- 4 outer pockets on the front (2 cargo type).
- Alpinestars Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Pants certified to standard CE Cat.II – PPE (EU) 2016/425.
|Touring Trail / Adventure
|Vented Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip Standard sizing
|For winter All year