Bering Nordkapp Pants Black. Versatile Adventure style pants made of high abrasion resistance Powertech fabric, with a removable thermal lining, removable waterproof membrane, and ADS ventilation system to adapt to any weather situation. It incorporates removable Omega protections in the knee and hip area. Ideal to use throughout the year.
- Made of Powertech fabric with high resistance to abrasion.
- Removable Shelltech Super thermal lining.
- BWTech Extreme fully waterproof and breathable removable membrane.
- Fixed polyester mesh lining.
- Removable Omega protections on knees and hips with CE certification. The height of the hip protection is adjustable.
- ADS (Air Dynamic System) ventilation system: it has air inlets through flaps in the thigh area for excellent internal airflow circulation.
- Accordion elastic inserts in the knee area.
- Adjustable waist and bottom.
- 2 outer pockets.
- Jacket-pants connection zip.
- Reflective elements for better visibility when driving at night or in low light.
- CE certified pants EN 1621-1: 2013, pr EN 17092 class A.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Removable thermal lining Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip|
|Season||For winter For summer All year|