Bering Roller Pants Black. Pants made in very abrasion resistant fabric with elasticated fabric inserts for greater comfort. Features a waterproof membrane, removable thermal lining, ventilation system with zips to be able to adapt to different climatic conditions. Equipped with protections on knees and hips with CE certification.
- Made in FibreTech 600D fabric, highly resistant to abrasion.
- Stretch panels on the knees and crotch for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Side reinforcements in ShieldTex fabric.
- Features waterproof and breathable membrane (BW2 Tech 500).
- Fixed mesh lining.
- Detachable lining made in thermoaluminium (120 g).
- ADS (Air Dynamic System) ventilation system, with thermosealed zipped air inlets in the area of the thighs.
- Removable Safetech protections on the knees and hips with CE certification. The height of the knee guards is adjustable.
- Accordion stretch inserts on the knees for enhanced flexibility.
- Adjustable waist.
- Loops for braces (not included).
- Long zips in the lower part of the leg.
- Adjustable leg length.
- 2 exterior pockets with zip.
- 3M Scotchlite® Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- CE certified pants.