Dainese Dolomiti Gore-Tex Pants Black / Yellow Fluo. Pants perfect for all year round, regardless of the weather conditions, thanks to their removable thermal lining, removable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane and the zipped air inlets. Made of Duratex fabric with D-Stone reinforcement for excellent abrasion resistance, and homologated protections on knees and hips for added safety.
- Made of Duratex fabric.
- Insertions in D-Stone fabric in critical areas.
- Removable composite protections on the knees certified according to regulation CE EN 1621.1.
- Removable Pro-Armor protections on the hips certified according to regulation CE EN 1621.1.
Ergonomics & Comfort
- Accordion stretch inserts in the lumbar area and the knees.
- Waist adjustable with Velcro.
- Lower leg with zip and Velcro fastenings.
- Dainese Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane laminated with the outer fabric (HH level: 45.000 mm).
- Detachable thermal lining.
- Two air inlets on the thighs.
- InsReflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 2 exterior pockets on the front.
- Prepared for mounting a Dainese braces kit (not included).
- Pants certified according to the Standard CE EN 17092.