Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry Pants Black / Ebony. Waterproof trousers made in double-layer fabric, ideal for touring experiences under variable weather conditions. Thanks to the D-Dry membrane with 20.000 mm waterproofing and removable thermal lining, they guarantee perfect functionality and comfort in low, rainy temperatures. The zip on the lower part of the leg and the air inlets on the thighs improve the fit and thermal regulation for warmer days. In addition, the construction in Cordura combined with D-Stone inserts in high impact areas provides the essential safety standards of Dainese.
- Composite protections on the knees (certified according to normative EN 1621.1).
- Compartment for hip protection (not included).
- Manufactured in Cordura with D-Stone inserts in high impact areas for perfect protection and durability.
- Adjustable waist.
- Calf zip.
- Dainese Jacket-Pants connecting zip.
- With waterproof and breathable D-Dry membrane with 20.000 mm of water column.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Air inlets on thighs.
- Reflective inserts for better visibility under poor light conditions.
- 2 external pockets.
- Compatible with the Dainese braces kit (not included)
- Pants certified according to the standard CE EN 17092.
|Features||Vented Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable protections With connecting zip Standard sizing|
|Season||For winter All year|