In this post we analyze the Dainese Tempest V2 D-Dry jacket and trousers set, one of the favorite options among riders who are looking for a very comfortable kit to travel and that protects you from wind and rain at a reasonable price.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry Pants Black / Ebony. Waterproof trousers made in double-layer fabric, ideal for touring experiences under variable weather conditions. Thanks to the D-Dry membrane with 20.000 mm waterproofing and removable thermal lining, they guarantee perfect functionality and comfort in low, rainy temperatures. The zip on the lower part of the leg and the air inlets on the thighs improve the fit and thermal regulation for warmer days. In addition, the construction in Cordura combined with D-Stone inserts in high impact areas provides the essential safety standards of Dainese.
- Composite protections on the knees (certified according to normative EN 1621.1).
- Compartment for hip protection (not included).
- Manufactured in Cordura with D-Stone inserts in high impact areas for perfect protection and durability.
- Adjustable waist.
- Calf zip.
- Dainese Jacket-Pants connecting zip.
- With waterproof and breathable D-Dry membrane with 20.000 mm of water column.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Air inlets on thighs.
- Reflective inserts for better visibility under poor light conditions.
- 2 external pockets.
- Compatible with the Dainese braces kit (not included)
- Pants certified according to the standard CE EN 17092.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community