Dainese Tonale D-Dry Pant Black / Ebony / Black. Touring pants that perfectly combine versatility, comfort, and protection; designed to offer excellent performance under any weather condition. The innovative D-Dry® XT stretch membrane laminated with the outer fabric (also elastic), guarantees the water tightness and maximum comfort. The removable thermal lining provides great warmth on colder days. And the air inlets with zips allow you to regulate the flow of internal air when the temperature rises. Completing these pants: composite removable protections at the knees for increased safety.
- Elastic Nylon.
- D-Stone fabric inserts in critical areas of impact.
- Detachable composite protections on the knees certified according to standard EN 1621.1.
- Adjustable waist.
- Zip in the lower part of the leg.
- Jacket-trouser connecting zip.
- Waterproof D-Dry® XT (20000 mm) membrane, laminated and elastic.
- Detachable thermal lining
- 2 air inlets with zips in the area of the thighs.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- 3 external pockets.
- Pants certified according to standard CE prEN 17092.