Dane Torvik XPR Pants Black. High performance touring pants ideal for long distances and in all types of weather conditions. Made of three-layer polyamide with reinforcements in critical areas, it has a removable waterproof XPR-Tex® membrane, removable thermal lining and zipped air inlets to easily adapt to different weather conditions. Incorporates certified level 2 protections on shoulders and elbows, multiple pockets and numerous adjustments. It stands out for being very durable, practical and versatile. Combined with the Tonder XPR Jacket, it forms a formidable touring ensemble.
- Made of polyamide with water and dirt repellent treatment.
- Strategically located lateral and interior reinforcements for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Removable protections certified CE EN 1621-1 Level 2 on the knees.
- Foam compartment on the hip where we can mount the SAS-TEC protector (not included).
- Detachable long-sleeved thermal lining; allows you to easily adapt to different climatic conditions.
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable XPR-Tex® membrane.
- Zipped ventilation system in the thigh area for efficient air regulation.
- Elastic inserts in the knee and waist area for greater comfort.
- Adjustable waist.
- Sure Grip insert in the area of contact with the seat to prevent slipping.
- Lower leg adjustable by zip and velcro.
- Short and long jacket-pants connecting zip.
- 2 outer pockets.
- Reflective details on the sides to be more visible when riding at night or in low light.
|Touring Trail / Adventure
|Waterproof Removable thermal lining Removable waterproof membrane Removable protections With connecting zip Standard sizing
|For winter All year
|P.DN.TORVIK XPR NEGRO-00