Oxford Montreal 3.0 Tech Pants Black. Adventure style pants made of polyester with reinforcements in critical. With a waterproof membrane, detachable thermal lining and air inlets with zip to be able to adapt easily to different climatic situations. Incorporates removable certified protections on the knees. With detachable braces and multiple regulations for a superb fit and comfort.
- Made of 600D polyester with panels of durable Dobby fabric and internal reinforcements at key points for maximum performance.
- Waterproof membrane with Rainseal technology.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Ventilations with water resistant zips and snap buttons on the thighs.
- Removable certified protections on the knees CE EN 1621-1:2012.
- Foam padded compartment n the hips for installing a protector (not included).
- Nylon reinforcements on the knees for greater abrasion resistance.
- Stretch accordion panels on the back of the waist and above the knees for greater flexibility and comfort.
- 4-way stretch fabric strategically placed for maximum freedom of movement.
- Heat resistant panels on the inside part of the knees,
- Snap buttons in the calf area for a better fi to the knee guards.
- Leg ends adjustable via zip and Velcro to easily adapt to different types of boots.
- Removable, adjustable belt.