Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Spidi Alpentrophy H2Out Pants Black. Pants made of Cordura with a waterproof H2Out membrane, removable 100g thermal lining and air vents with zip to be able to adapt easily to different climatic conditions. With CE homologated Warrior Lite protections on knees and hips.
- Made of Cordura fabric laminated two layers of Extra Tenax (nylon 6.6) inserts for maximum resistance.
- H2Out membrane (waterproof, windproof and breathable).
- Removable thermal lining (100g).
- Ventilation system with ample air inlets with zip on the thighs.
- Inner lining in mesh fabric for better breathability.
- Removable Warrior Lite protectors on the knees CE certified EN1621-1: 2012 Level 2.
- Removable Warrior Lite protectors on the hipsCE certified EN1621-1: 2012 Level 1.
- The height of the knee guards is adjustable.
- Accordion stretch inserts above the knees for greater comfort. and freedom of movement.
- Waist adjustable via Velcro straps.
- Zip and snap buttons on the leg ends for a perfect fit around the boot.
- 2 outer pockets.
- Jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Pants certified CE PrEn 17092-3:2017 class AA.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community