Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Bionic-7 Knee Guard Silver / Yellow Fluo. Made from an advanced fibreglass compound for superb performance, the Bionic 7 knee guards help to prevent hyperextension injuries in the event of an accident. They stand out for being very light, versatile and offer a secure and highly customizable fit, while improving directional joint movement whilst riding.
- Structure of advanced fibreglass compound for superb performance.
- Ergonomic Design, thin and extremely stable, with a system of 4-point hinges, which perfectly accompany the joint movements.
- The innovative structure and the optimal use of the material makes this knee brace even lighter than its predecessor (Fluid), while also providing greater structural strength and greater support.
- Offers excellent resistance to extreme temperatures: up to -20ºC (-4ºF).
- Knee pivot system with double pivoting hinges that incorporate many extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees), which can easily be exchanged without tools. These allow you to limit the extension movements of the leg from 0 to 30 degrees, and help prevent injuries from hyperextension.
- New patented knee cup system; with a highly ventilated and lightweight double wall to deliver excellent dispersion and absorption of force in case of impact while ensuring maximum coverage in this area in all driving positions.
- Knee cup ergonomically designed, made from a triple segmentation polymer for excellent flexibility and adaptability. With lightweight padding for greater comfort and an innovative mechanical guiding system mechanical built-in to ensure the correct position of the knee when performing any movement.
- With certification CE 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Open structure and perforated areas for superb ventilation.
- Highly ventilated channelled padding and areas of mesh for superb breathability.
- Comfortable and soft side padding to avoid pressure points.
- "Calf Frame" strap system designed to keep the brace in position and prevent it from sliding down while riding and even when we preform extreme movements.
- 2 individual straps with a system of buckles at the top for a quick and secure fit in all riding positions.
- 2 straps at the bottom with a semi-rigid C-shape connector that dynamically adapts to the dimension change of the calf muscle.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community