Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £53.39.
Choose your size
Alpinestars Bionic Action Protective Jacket Black / Red. The new Bionic Action is very light, ventilated and has built-in CE certified protections. The protective panels are made of injected polymer, which stands out for being very flexible. It is compatible with the Bionic Neck Support from Alpinestars and features a lumber belt system.
- Made primarily in technical Elastane stretch mesh, which is characterised by being highly breathable, and preserves the shape.
- All components have been designed to achieve a reduction of material in a garment which is extremely light, thin and ventilated.
- Has a very versatile and customisable fit.
- The protective panels are made of high performance injected polymer to afford optimised flexibility and a great reduction in weight.
- Ergonomically designed protective panels to adapt to the shape of the body and enhance airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- These protective panels are made with a new design lattice structure for better absorption and energy dissipation in case of impact.
- The protective plates are certified by the CE:
- The chest protector is certified CE prEN 1621-3:2016 Level 2 (divided chest).
- The back protector is certified CE EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
- The shoulder pads and elbow pads are homologated CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- The back protector has 3 articulated external plates for excellent flexibility and freedom of movement.
- The rear of the back protector is detachable. Can be removed to increase ventilation or to accommodate the BNS.
- Stretch lumbar band with TPR belt for a secure and custom fit.
- Sleeves adjustable via Velcro for a custom fit.
- Practical system of silicone tabs on the shoulder for a close fit of the Alpinestars BNS.
- PE perforated padding under the protections for greater comfort and better fit.
- The premium YKK zip with auto-lock on the front allows for a good fit.